Coming up


Coming up:
*** Tue 27th June: Workshop with Brontë Woodruff ***
*** Thu 6th July: Watercolour Demonstration with Keith Noble RBSA RSMA ***

TopPages

Sunday, 5 June 2016

A New Hand at the Keyboard

New contact for your blog posts

Instead of sending your suggestions for blog posts to Sam, please send them to me, Matt Smart, as I am helping out for LAS by starting to manage this blog.  
Any topics, or notices, or information, or offers of materials and space... etc. that helps connect and strengthen us as artists and art supporters. 


Please send me articles of interest, exhibitions, opportunities to exhibit or colaborate or get funding, links, and topics that we can discuss and comment on...  Anything that boosts our art, our confidence, and our recognition and enjoyment. 



I am a sculptor based about 3 hours' drive from Ludlow. You can contact me at matt.smart@mail.com or on 07500118791.   

Sam, of course, continues to do the many other things he always somehow manages to get done - I'm just doing the blog. 

I look forward to hearing from you about topics, and how the blog works for you.
best,
Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment