Coming up

Coming up:
*** Thu 19th October: Social Evening at The Blue Boar ***
*** Thu 2nd November: End of Year Celebration & Review, with Demonstration of Encaustic by Fiona Miles

TopPages

Wednesday, 30 September 2015

Handmade Christmas Gift Fair

This information came through from LAS member Ann Wallace:

-----

I am looking to hold a Christmas Handmade Gift Fair at my Studio selling all handmade artisan pieces over 4 days - (see draft poster, below). I have a few artists supplying me with artwork on a SOR basis with a 30% commission on all sales, but I was just wondering if you thought that any of your members would be interested in getting involved?

I am not looking for lots of pieces just 3 or 4 per artist ( all priced by the artist bearing in mind the commission fee). I do not really have hanging space so 3.D work such as ceramics would be great- I already have a lot of glass work thanks. Any 2.D work can be displayed (framed or mounted) on tabletop stands (these stands should be supplied by the artists along with the work and any specific display instructions)

Any interested artists will need to send me images of the work they are proposing to put into the sale (or at least an example of their work- theme) as well as sizes. I will then be able to select a well rounded range of work for the fair.

I will be doing all the PR and leafleting as well as staffing the event on all 4 days with a card machine available for larger purchases. All that the artists need to do is get the work to me priced and ready to display a week before the event starts so that I can organise the displays. Payment for sales will be sent out by cheque after the events and any unsold work can then be collected.
-----

In addition to the phone number on the poster, Ann can be contacted via email at annwallace136@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

POTENTIAL STUDIO WORKSHOP IN LUDLOW

Ludlow Art Society has been offered studio space in Harvest House, for a limited period of about 9 months before the building is demolished....