Coming up

Coming up:
*** Thu 19th October: Social Evening at The Blue Boar ***
*** Thu 2nd November: End of Year Celebration & Review, with Demonstration of Encaustic by Fiona Miles

TopPages

Wednesday, 17 December 2014

Spotlight wants YOU!

I was thinking about writing a Spotlight post on limited palettes for January, or maybe February, and it struck me that it'd be a great opportunity to pool some of the LAS's collective knowledge - and we are a talented bunch ;)

I'll cover historical use, as well as the modern-day benefits of restricting your palette.

So, I'd love to know what limited palettes you've tried, what you like, what media they might work best in, and I'll put it together into a Spotlight post.

I'm defining 'limited palette' as no more than 6 paints (plus white, which is assumed for all non-watercolour media).

Drop me a line at samsketches@yahoo.co.uk  - let's see if we can start sharing some of these ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

POTENTIAL STUDIO WORKSHOP IN LUDLOW

Ludlow Art Society has been offered studio space in Harvest House, for a limited period of about 9 months before the building is demolished....